WE ARE BILGILI, WE ARE THE EXPERTS
We are a young, dynamic team enthusiastic about the work we do. We move quickly, develop valuable, creative projects and solutions, and implement those solutions with a professional touch.
VISION & MISSION
To be the leading real estate development company in Turkey by pursuing original, valuable projects that enhance and improve people’s lives.
To write success stories repeatedly by developing signature, creative projects that introduce lifestyle innovations and bring culture and nature closer to daily life. We do this while encouraging new investments—and new investors—to collaborate with our dynamic team, which is constantly learning more about the real estate development industry and how to make a positive impact within it.
- We are Bilgili—we are experts who ceaselessly seek new knowledge together.
- We are a team.
- We do our work with enthusiasm.
- We produce creative, innovative, actionable solutions.
- We nurture leaders.
- We take our social responsibilities seriously.
- We do not overlook the details when observing the big picture.
- We pursue real result and want to succeed every time.
BECOMING PART OF BILGILI
- Education: : All candidates will be considered with priority given to those holding at least a B.A. degree in a field related to the positions we are seeking to fill.
- Foreign Language: Because we work with international operator companies, investors, partners and foreign employees, the English language plays an essential role in our daily lives. In critical positions, advanced knowledge of English is an absolute necessity to ensure effective communication. For all other positions, knowledge of English is preferred.
- Experience: Even though experience is required for specialist positions, we also provide career opportunities for new graduates who show the enthusiasm and determination necessary to learn and succeed in other appropriate positions.
- Compliance: In our recruitment process, we only evaluate candidates we believe to be in compliance with our corporate culture.
- Military Service: For positions that require experience, we prefer candidates that have already completed their military service. For newly-graduated recruits, we prefer that candidates have military service postponed for at least two years.
Selection and Placement: Our recruitment processes have been designed to identify the most suitable future employees who can be effective coworkers to members of our current team and who have competencies specific to our corporate culture and the desired position. Accordingly, we conduct competency-based interviews.
Open positions are currently being filled through the application process on www.kariyer.net, the corporate website www.bilgiliholding.com, or through consulting companies, depending on the requirements of the position.
Candidates are expected to have the qualifications necessary to contribute to our corporate culture, as well as the functional competencies required for the position. In addition to these qualifications and competencies, the professional backgrounds and experience of each candidate will be evaluated.